[Botanygraduatestudents] Celebrating Diversity in Plant Sciences Symposium

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Wed May 12 12:23:04 PDT 2021

Hello,

The Botany GSA is pleased to announce our Celebrating Diversity in Plant Sciences Symposium event which will be held on June 2nd over zoom. This symposium is in partnership with Corteva Agrisciences and will include guest speakers, student lightning talks, a career panel, and the Botany and Plant Science department's biennial Yermanos and Gómez-Pompa guest lectures. We hope to highlight a diversity of speakers, career opportunities, and research topics in botany and plant science. You can find more information about the event, our guest speakers, the event schedule, and more on our website<https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/celebratingdiversityinbotany/home?authuser=1&pli=1>. To attend our event, please register for free using this link<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WLeR0A0RT3iLIJAuwOMNBQ> or on the event website on the "register" page. A flyer is also attached. We at the bGSA look forward to seeing you virtually June 2nd to learn more about the range of diversity in plant sciences.

--
Sabrina Gilmour
PhD Student