[Botanygraduatestudents] FW: URGENT- Volunteers needed for a Citrus Variety Collection tour. TODAY

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 2 09:51:20 PST 2021

Dear Plant Biology Students, Postdoc and Faculty.

My class BPSC 21 is to visit the Citrus Variety Collection today at 2 PM-3:10 PM.

Unfortunately the volunteers for the tour cannot attend - I just learned of this a few minutes ago.

I am desperately looking for 3-4 people who would be willing to help.  Knowledge of citrus is not needed.  You will be asked to help cut fruit for the students.

If you can spare 1 hour of your time, it would be sincerely appreciated.

If you can help, I can drive you over to the CVC and back.  We can meet in front of the Genomics Building at 1:45.  Please let me know if you can make it.

Linda