[Botanygraduatestudents] Post-seminar social event, entomology courtyard TODAY at 5pm

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 11 12:33:28 PDT 2021

Hi All,

We hope that you will join us for a post-seminar social event outside in the Entomology Courtyard today at 5 pm. There will be beverages of all kinds to enjoy. As per UCR campus policies, to attend you must fill out the campus wellness survey and provide your information for a contact list for the event. Please fill out this online form if you plan to attend (note that a paper copy and a QR code will be available at the location).

Please email me if you have questions.

Many thanks,
Jaimie

(Sent on behalf of the Faculty Engagement Committee)

[Image removed by sender. Google Forms]

Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
Fill out in Google Forms<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1WX37DN7sdpZj6kWPMwDj0xxWPF0gt-pqSXK-77A6j_gTNQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>

I've invited you to fill out a form:
11Aug Social Event Contact List<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1WX37DN7sdpZj6kWPMwDj0xxWPF0gt-pqSXK-77A6j_gTNQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>
Please provide your name and email in the event that contact tracing is needed.
Email *
I understand that if I am diagnosed with Covid19 in the next 14 days, I will notify Jaimie Van Norman (jaimie.vannorman at ucr.edu<mailto:jaimie.vannorman at ucr.edu>), so that contact tracing can be initiated. You will remain anonymous. *

o    Yes
Name *
Email *
Thank you!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.