[Biomed_students_phd] BMSC Graduate Program Recognition Ceremony - June 14 RSVP

biomedsci biomedsci at medsch.ucr.edu
Wed May 31 10:04:24 PDT 2023

Dear BMSC Students,

The BMSC Mini-GSA and the Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences are so excited to come together in-person on Wednesday, June 14 from 4:30-6:30pm at the UCR Alumni & Visitor Center.

Join us and connect with the Biomed and SOM community as we celebrate the end of the academic year by spotlighting student achievements and recognize faculty and staff who support the graduate program.

Please RSVP to let us know you are attending! https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8dcrHUwgeagSuSG

We need your input to make this a success!!

Faculty Awards

Please vote for the faculty awards using this Google Form<https://forms.gle/CWX1uWuU7vvSesTE8>. Voting will close on June 12th at 11:59PM.

Photos Link

  *   Please submit your photos to the 2023 BMSC Recognition Ceremony Photos Slide Show<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qewyoVWORkmTLlTuzlajAZ65JHm5mSbD?usp=sharing> Google Folder. Submissions will close on June 12th at 11:59PM.

Poetry Contest/Art Submissions

  *   We invite you to participate in our poetry and art segment during the recognition ceremony.

  *   Please email alam034 at ucr.edu<mailto:alam034 at ucr.edu> or with your poetry and digital art submissions. If you have a physical art piece you would like to display during the ceremony, please bring it with you.

[cid:a9e10f56-378e-47d2-83b9-09a9465513bb]

Sincerely,

Hermila Torres

Graduate Student Services Advisor

Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences | UCR School of Medicine

hermila.torres at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:hermila.torres at medsch.ucr.edu>

biomedsci at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:biomedsci at medsch.ucr.edu>

Webber Hall 1143

Office: (951) 827-4540