[Biomed_students_phd] FW: Anticipated TA openings Winter 2023

Sika Zheng sika.zheng at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 3 10:49:13 PST 2023

Please see below if you are interested.

From: Allgsacfaculty <allgsacfaculty-bounces at lists.ucr.edu> On Behalf Of allgsacfaculty at lists.ucr.edu
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 10:46 AM
To: allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu; allgsacfaculty at lists.ucr.edu
Subject: [Allgsacfaculty] Anticipated TA openings Winter 2023

Dear All,

CNAS anticipates needing a small number of additional Teaching Assistants in the Department of Biology in Winter 2023.  Because it is so close to the beginning of the term, we are asking interested students to e-mail me with the following information:

  1.  A scanned copy of Undergraduate and Graduate Transcripts or a list of related courses and grades
  2.  Information about any previous teaching experience

Thank you!

Kathy

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
1140 Batchelor Hall
UCR
Riverside, CA 92521
800-735-0717
951-827-5621 (direct line)
951-827-5517 (fax)
I am on campus M-F 7:30-12 and 1-4:30pm.
You can meet with me in person, on Zoom, or by phone

Book an Appointment with me! https://doodle.com/bp/kathyredd1/kathy-redd-appointment-calendar