[Biomed_students_phd] Student/Trainee Lightning Talks -- 5th Annual Ultimate Biomed Retreat

Angelina Lam alam034 at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 22 13:06:44 PDT 2022

Hello Students and Trainees!

We invite you to present at the* 5th Annual Ultimate Biomed Retreat* (UBR)
on *October 7, 2022, 9:00am-5:00pm @ Genomics Auditorium*. This is a great
opportunity to share and celebrate your research in a low-stakes
environment.

The lightning talk format will be a 5-minute presentation (guideline: 1
min/slide) on a topic of your choice. 5 speakers will present, followed by
a 15 min group Q&A. Feel free to be creative, whether it's sharing an
aspect of your research project, future plans, an overview of your lab's
research, etc!

I highly encourage presenting, especially as we start off the academic year
and conference season. Please share this opportunity with your peers, RAs,
undergraduates, post-docs and other lab personnel!

*Use this form to sign up <https://forms.gle/zAb1Ea65jMEDiFsq6>. *Please
reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
Angelina Lam

--
*Angelina Lam *(she/hers <https://out.ucr.edu/pronouns-matter>)
*I'm sending this email at a time convenient to me, please respond at a
alam034 at ucr.edu