[Biomed_students_phd] Welcome to the 11th Annual SCEP symposium

biomedsci biomedsci at medsch.ucr.edu
Tue Oct 26 22:55:40 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Thank you for registering for the 11th Annual SCEP symposium. The time has come. SCEP is officially happening tomorrow!
We have an awesome program planned and cannot wait to share it with all of you!

Join us virtually tomorrow, October 27th, 2021, from 9:00am - 4:00pm.

"11th Annual Southern California Eukaryotic Pathogen" Symposium zoom link:

https://ucr-edu-hipaa.zoom.us/j/92906670540?pwd=VHlNMjJjQUdKSzE5MnNkMHU2Rk0yQT09

Meeting ID: 929 0667 0540

Passcode: 723755

As always SCEP has generous support from the community and we are able to offer HUGE prizes - including a beautiful certificate - for best talk, best poster and best lightening talk. You too can be a winner! Much like last year the award ceremony is definitely BYOB!

Our poster presentations will also be presented on a virtual platform called SLACK. To connect with our posters and chat with poster presenters, please download the SLACK app or use the SLACK webpage.
To join us on the SLACK platform use the workspace URL link below:
Workspace URL: 2021scep-posters.slack.com
or use
https://join.slack.com/t/2021scep-posters/shared_invite/zt-xd286mdz-V~W5bDqfA2SRq1bK6v5i9Q<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__join.slack.com_t_2021scep-2Dposters_shared-5Finvite_zt-2Dxd286mdz-2DV-7EW5bDqfA2SRq1bK6v5i9Q&d=DwMFaQ&c=LsLxleeqPm1pgCNn-PN_bQ&r=bphrOvrbM-MQuiouJ6IbJI4slBQwJm5B3QC1qfPMqsA&m=PL0iPd_Xz_PdgoMpiTFoFGW9l4zGozDHiTtGYWPFS2QjO4um0BUsCE3GuAUtnymn&s=PlEmYCBw23VtIP-bBb-88PcELu1omT4pYJ5Q_f10efA&e=>

Any questions please feel free to email us directly. We have attached the beautiful abstract booklet and a peek at our upcoming poster presentations! This information is also uploaded in SLACK and the SCEP website will have the most current schedule for your reference.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming our Keynote Speaker, Dr. Jane Carlton, and looking forward to seeing all of you, even if only through a zoom box!

Don't forget to share with your colleagues, labs, and cohorts!!!

All the best,
The SCEP committee
https://scep.ucr.edu/

[cid:image002.png at 01D7C777.1CD0F190]