[Biomed_students_phd] UCR BMSC Patagonia Jackets

Hermila Torres Hermila.Torres at medsch.ucr.edu
Fri Jul 30 11:58:38 PDT 2021

Hello UCR Biomedical Sciences Family!

On behalf of the BMSC Departmental GSA, I would like to introduce the order form for UCR BMSC Patagonia jackets! The jacket will be black and feature the UCR BMSC logo on the right chest with the option for additional personalization on the right chest or right arm. Jackets include women’s (XS-XL) and men’s (S-XXL) sizes and will range from $124 - $142.50/jacket with an additional $10 for personalization. The more we order, the less costly they will be. Please see the Google form below for more information and if you would like to order a jacket! We need a minimum of 10 jackets to place the order and will reach out at a later date to confirm the cost and collect payment.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_zimQ-U0YHuW05kVgSGU7zN0Is7bTlgZ9e2ZtpZsIAdCOMQ/viewform

We will close the order form on August 13. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions regarding the order!

Best,

Nina Juan-Sing, M.S.
PhD Student | Tiwari-Woodruff Lab
Biomedical Sciences, UCR School of Medicine
University of California, Riverside
512-660-2280 | czarina.juan-sing at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:czarina.juan-sing at medsch.ucr.edu>