[Biomed_students_phd] Register today! 15th Annual SoCal Symposium on Glial-Neuronal Interactions in Health and Disease

Pica Preston Pica.Preston at medsch.ucr.edu
Tue Dec 14 13:35:53 PST 2021

Flyer update!

[cid:image001.png at 01D7F0E8.D5A10EE0]

Greetings Neuroscience Communities and Colleagues,

Mark your calendars and register your attendance to join us for the "15th Annual SoCal Symposium on Glial-Neuronal Interactions in Health and Disease!"

We have a great event planned and a prominent list of speakers, who are ready to share their research and inspire our neuroscience communities. Join us for the opportunity to connect, network, and learn from fellow colleagues, students, faculty, and lab researchers.

This year, we are trying something new... we have opened our symposium format to support both in-person participation and remote synchronous participation, with plenty of interactive discussions and an "in-person only poster session".

Awards will be given for best posters and best questions!!!

Register at https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_agEA1zpoDVzRrLw

For more informaton or to view our symposium agenda, please visit: https://cgni.ucr.edu/
[cid:image002.png at 01D7F0ED.4F0A00D0]<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_agEA1zpoDVzRrLw>

Thank you,
Pica
Pica Preston

Pica Preston | Project Manager

Center for Glial Neuronal Interactions

UC Riverside School of Medicine <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.medschool.ucr.edu_&d=DwMFAg&c=98-1fAyu96wLkqDlFjoYUb5nrUdSVWGncDa4Mw9HQNE&r=eSnpv6ZhAy8OwtDi8X4XIqeur9U-fVwHyXYCERmRGCY&m=cn5AKa1UzGCxk4rqQGKPzB6wKbamaUpbrlzrJcQOl40&s=T62eHCERGz3TZxmCRr6rVD1EbT9w7snZxghv4gYs8HI&e=>

900 University Ave. | Webber Hall 1126A

Riverside, CA 92521

Office: 951.827.6087 | Mobile: 909.975.9854

Email: pica.preston at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:pica.preston at medsch.ucr.edu>

Website: https://cgni.ucr.edu<https://cgni.ucr.edu/>
[CGNI logo]