[Biomed_postdocs] BMSC GSA Holiday Canned Food Drive - Wednesday, November 22

Elyza Do Elyza.Do at medsch.ucr.edu
Mon Nov 20 08:55:58 PST 2023

Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well! As a gentle reminder, our holiday food drive is ongoing through Wednesday, November 22.

Please consider donating unexpired, non-perishable food and pantry items to any one of the following drop-off locations. We will accept personal and/or menstrual care items, as well. Virtual donations made through Venmo (@Elyza-Do [Last 4 Digits: 3081]) will be used to purchase donation items on your behalf.

Drop-Off Locations

  *   Genomics Building 1st Floor Lobby
  *   Multidisciplinary Research Building (MRB) 1st Floor Lobby
  *   School of Medicine Research Building (SOMRB) 1st Floor Lobby

Thank you for supporting our local community.

Sincerely,

Biomedical Sciences Graduate Student Association

--

Elyza A. Do (she/her)
Biomedical Sciences Ph.D. Student | Ansel Hsiao Lab
elyza.do at email.ucr.edu | elyza.do at medsch.ucr.edu