[Biomed_postdocs] Biomedical Sciences Game Night - Tomorrow, November 15

Elyza Do elyza.do at email.ucr.edu
Tue Nov 14 17:04:44 PST 2023

Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well! As a gentle reminder, the Division of
Biomedical Sciences and the Biomedical Sciences Graduate Student
Association will be hosting our first Game Night tomorrow, *Wednesday,
November 15, from 4:00-7:00PM in SOM Education II Room 105*.

We are excited to gather for an evening of food, including Best Thai and
Lollicup, games, and other activities. This event is open to all members
within the Division of Biomedical Sciences, and we encourage you to extend
this invitation to others in your network. Please join us and better
connect with our community!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely,

Elyza

--

*Elyza A. Do* (she/hers)  --
Biomedical Sciences Ph.D. Student | Ansel Hsiao Lab
elyza.do at email.ucr.edu <elyza.do at ucr.edu> | elyza.do at medsch.ucr.edu