[Biomed_postdocs] Biomedical Sciences GSA: Holiday Donation Drive - Final Update & Thank you!

Elyza Do Elyza.Do at medsch.ucr.edu
Thu Dec 21 14:05:22 PST 2023

Hello all,

Happy Holidays! As part of our final update, we would like to thank those that were able to contribute to our drive - thank you, sincerely! We received a total of $255 in monetary donations, 9 gifts, and so much clothing!

The donated clothing will be distributed by the School of Medicine's Center for Healthy Communities<https://healthycommunities.ucr.edu> at their Pop-Up Clinic on Thursday, January 18, from 10:00AM-1:00PM at the Access Center, here in Riverside (2800 Hulen Place, Riverside, CA 92507).

Included below is an image of all the purchased and donated toys that will be gifted to Operation SafeHouse<https://operationsafehouse.org> tomorrow morning. We would also like to thank Troop 151 of the Girl Scouts of San Gorgonio Council<https://www.gssgc.org> for volunteering their evening to gift-wrap these toys - thank you!

[cid:7b2504c2-3cc9-424b-8563-da7dcbdb65e6]

We thank you, again, for supporting our initiative and wish you and your loved ones a safe and restful holiday season.

With Gratitude,

Elyza Do

--

Elyza A. Do (she/her)
Biomedical Sciences Ph.D. Student | Ansel Hsiao Lab
elyza.do at email.ucr.edu | elyza.do at medsch.ucr.edu