[Biomed_postdocs] Biomedical Sciences GSA: Holiday Toy & Clothing Drive - Ending Wednesday, December 20th

Yi-LI Lam yili.lam at email.ucr.edu
Mon Dec 18 08:00:00 PST 2023

Hello all,

I hope this message finds you well! As part of our final initiative to
support our local community this holiday season, the Biomedical Sciences
GSA has organized a toy and clothing drive to gather new toys and
new/gently used clothing to support individuals and families who may be
facing challenging circumstances.

All donated toys will be wrapped and gifted to Operation SafeHouse, a local
organization that provides emergency shelter, as well as intervention and
outreach services to youth experiencing housing insecurity or other crises.
With support from the School of Medicine Center for Healthy Communities,
all donated clothing will be distributed to individuals currently
experiencing housing insecurity.

Please consider donating new or gently used toys and/or clothing to any one
of the following drop-off locations. Virtual donations made through Venmo
(@Elyza-Do [Last 4 Digits: 3081]) will be used to purchase new donation
items on your behalf.

Drop-Off Locations

   -

   Genomics Building 1st Floor Lobby
   -

   Multidisciplinary Research Building (MRB) 1st Floor Lobby
   -

   School of Medicine Research Building (SOMRB) 1st Floor Lobby

All donations will be accepted until Wednesday, December 20th.

Thank you, again, for your support!

With gratitude,

Yi-Li

--

Yi-Li Lam (she/hers)

Ph.D. Student | Sika Zheng Lab

Community Engagement Representative | Biomedical Sciences GSA

University of California, Riverside School of Medicine

Division of Biomedical Sciences

ylam023 at ucr.edu