[Biomed_grad_faculty] URGENT HELP!! Recruitment Interviews

Seema K. Tiwari-Woodruff Seema.Tiwari-Woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu
Tue Jan 16 13:35:56 PST 2024

 Dear All,

I know you all are busy. I would like to thank all the faculty that have responded and committed to participating for the grad recruitment day.

However, we need more faculty.

We now have 25 applicants coming to recruitment day (one person is ill and is requesting alternative day). For these 25 people we have been able to secure 2 one-on-one interviews with the current faculty volunteers. In the past years including covid time, all applicants received at least 3 interviews.

Can you please email Hermila and let her know your availability for this Friday.

We appreciate your help.

Best regards

Seema

Seema Kaushalya Tiwari-Woodruff, PhD
Professor, Division of Biomedical Sciences
Director, Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences
School of Medicine, University of California Riverside
Rm 3140, Multidisciplinary Research Building
900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521
Office #: (951) 827-7819
Email:  seema.tiwari-woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:seema.tiwari-woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu>
http://medschool.ucr.edu/faculty_research/faculty_profiles/bio.html?page=tiwari-woodruff_seema.html
https://www.linkedin.com/in/seema-tiwari-woodruff-3164a23/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_seema-2Dtiwari-2Dwoodruff-2D3164a23_&d=DwMFaQ&c=LsLxleeqPm1pgCNn-PN_bQ&r=EvZYZ_YpN_uXFMRvIwq0EbMPYXbncjwNPQB1qU8kNOqLHJ5XqfdZI2CI1LT21M14&m=VlUBw5SlHcp6OIItTcTTmjz_fbpi-ccupbt6Rf7RRAg&s=vwnBH7vE6uq20dg57AHFECL2c0q0F7R8gwf4uUBm7Qs&e=>

You do not have to respond to my emails during weekends, holidays, and between  6PM to 8AM PT weekdays.