[Biomed_grad_faculty] SAVE THE DATE: BMSC Game Night 11/15

Angelina Lam angelina.lam at email.ucr.edu
Fri Nov 3 11:35:00 PDT 2023

Hello BMSC Community,

The Division of Biomedical Sciences and the Biomedical Sciences Graduate
Student Association are excited to announce our first Game Night. Game
Night was
designed as a bi-annual social event to host affiliates of the program,
including faculty, postdoctoral scholars, graduate and undergraduate
students, and staff for an evening of food and community building.

*Game Night *will be held on* Wednesday, November 15*, from *4:00-7:00PM*
 in *SOM Education II Room 105*.

We are excited to gather for an evening of food, games, and other
activities, including prizes. This event is open to all members of the
Division of Biomedical Sciences, and we encourage you to extend this
invitation to others in your network. Please join us and better connect
with our community!

Please contact Angelina Lam (alam034 at ucr.edu) for any further questions
and/or concerns.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best Regards,

BMSC GSA Executive Board

[image: bmsc-game-night-ig-post (2).jpeg]