[Biomed_grad_faculty] URGENT - RSVP and Drink Donations for Wednesday, June 14, 4:30pm at the UCR Alumni & Visitor Center

Seema K. Tiwari-Woodruff Seema.Tiwari-Woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu
Mon Jun 5 16:07:57 PDT 2023

Dear BMSC graduate faculty,

You are cordially invited to join us for the annual Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program Recognition Ceremony. We are so excited to come together on Wednesday, June 14, 4:30pm at the UCR Alumni & Visitor Center and finally celebrate in-person!

If you are attending, don't forget to RSVP, https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8dcrHUwgeagSuSG.

As faculty and mentors for our graduate program, we annually contribute to the celebration by providing the alcohol. We cannot accept monetary donation, only actual goods. If you can contribute, please drop-off any beer or wine bottles to the BMSC admin offices (Webber Hall rooms 1143 or 1212) no later than Tuesday, June 13. The planning committee will transport them to the venue the next morning.

Best Regards,

Seema

Seema Kaushalya Tiwari-Woodruff, PhD
Professor, Division of Biomedical Sciences
Director, Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences
School of Medicine, University of California Riverside
Rm 3140, Multidisciplinary Research Building
900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521
Office #: (951) 827-7819
Email:  seema.tiwari-woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:seema.tiwari-woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu>
http://medschool.ucr.edu/faculty_research/faculty_profiles/bio.html?page=tiwari-woodruff_seema.html
https://www.linkedin.com/in/seema-tiwari-woodruff-3164a23/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_seema-2Dtiwari-2Dwoodruff-2D3164a23_&d=DwMFaQ&c=LsLxleeqPm1pgCNn-PN_bQ&r=EvZYZ_YpN_uXFMRvIwq0EbMPYXbncjwNPQB1qU8kNOqLHJ5XqfdZI2CI1LT21M14&m=VlUBw5SlHcp6OIItTcTTmjz_fbpi-ccupbt6Rf7RRAg&s=vwnBH7vE6uq20dg57AHFECL2c0q0F7R8gwf4uUBm7Qs&e=>

You do not have to respond to my emails during weekends, holidays, and between  6PM to 8AM PT weekdays.