[Biomed_grad_faculty] IMPORTANT: Vote on new BMSC graduate faculty - Dr. Li Fan

Seema K. Tiwari-Woodruff Seema.Tiwari-Woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu
Mon Jul 31 16:29:43 PDT 2023

Dear BMSC Graduate Program faculty,

Dr. Li Fan, Professor in the Department of Chemistry has been invited to join the BMSC graduate faculty to be a mentor for future biomedical sciences graduate students. I have attached Dr. Fan's CV for review. Dr. Fan's research would be a great complement to our translation research program.

I ask for your vote (yes or no) regarding his induction into the BMSC Graduate Program. Please respond no later than August 10, 2023. Dr. Fan will present his work soon for a divisional seminar talk.

Best regards,

Seema

Seema Kaushalya Tiwari-Woodruff, PhD
Professor, Division of Biomedical Sciences
Director, Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences
School of Medicine, University of California Riverside
Rm 3140, Multidisciplinary Research Building
900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521
Office #: (951) 827-7819
Email:  seema.tiwari-woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:seema.tiwari-woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu>
http://medschool.ucr.edu/faculty_research/faculty_profiles/bio.html?page=tiwari-woodruff_seema.html
https://www.linkedin.com/in/seema-tiwari-woodruff-3164a23/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_seema-2Dtiwari-2Dwoodruff-2D3164a23_&d=DwMFaQ&c=LsLxleeqPm1pgCNn-PN_bQ&r=EvZYZ_YpN_uXFMRvIwq0EbMPYXbncjwNPQB1qU8kNOqLHJ5XqfdZI2CI1LT21M14&m=VlUBw5SlHcp6OIItTcTTmjz_fbpi-ccupbt6Rf7RRAg&s=vwnBH7vE6uq20dg57AHFECL2c0q0F7R8gwf4uUBm7Qs&e=>

You do not have to respond to my emails during weekends, holidays, and between  6PM to 8AM PT weekdays.