[Biomed_grad_faculty] Recruitment 2023 Poster Presenters - 01/20

Angelina Lam alam034 at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 5 02:24:28 PST 2023

Hello BMSC Faculty Members,

In anticipation of our upcoming recruitment day on *January 20th*, we will
be including a poster session (tentatively hosted from 11-11:50 AM) and are
eagerly accepting interested presenters.

If you anticipate accepting rotation students for the 2023-2024 academic
year, this would be an ideal opportunity to have a member from your lab
sign up to present a poster.

Please spread the word to your lab and have them sign up by using this
google form: https://forms.gle/F9UMzZbUBb2UcRLF7
<https://forms.gle/F9UMzZbUBb2UcRLF7>

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best,
Angelina Lam

--
*Angelina Lam *(she/hers <https://out.ucr.edu/pronouns-matter>)
*I'm sending this email at a time convenient to me, please respond at a
alam034 at ucr.edu