[Biomed_grad_faculty] Ultimate Biomed Retreat! Please encourage your students/labs to sign up for a talk

Pica Preston Pica.Preston at medsch.ucr.edu
Wed Sep 28 13:56:40 PDT 2022

[https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/CP/Graphic.php?IM=IM_2gFriwaRUgl3VHM]

Greetings faculty,

Please encourage your students/labs to sign-up for a lightning talk!

Students and lab personnel are invited to present at the 5th Annual Ultimate Biomed Retreat on October 7, 2022, 9:00am-5:00pm @ Genomics Auditorium. This is a great opportunity for them to share and celebrate their research in a low-stakes environment.

The lightning talk format will be a 5-minute presentation (guideline: 1 min/slide) on a topic of their choice. Five speakers will present, followed by a 15 min group Q&A. They can be creative, whether it's sharing an aspect of their research project, future plans, or an overview of their lab's research, etc.!

We highly encourage presenting, especially as we start off the academic year and conference season. Please share this opportunity with your labs, RAs, undergraduates, post-docs and other lab personnel!

Student/Trainee Lightning Talks -- 5th Annual UBR - Google Forms<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12W1TxTfH9JYBXheYS1CEtxVUjnwhbgYtv4vM1Qb1Png/edit?ts=63321607>

Please use this form to sign up for a lightning talk. Please reach out if you have any questions or concern to Angelina Lam alam034 at ucr.edu<mailto:alam034 at ucr.edu>

Thankyou,
Pica
Pica Preston
BMSC Project Manager
University of California, Riverside School of Medicine
Division of Biomedical Sciences
pica.preston at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:pica.preston at medsch.ucr.edu> - (951) 827-6087
https://biomed.ucr.edu/
medschool.ucr.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.medschool.ucr.edu_&d=DwMFAg&c=LsLxleeqPm1pgCNn-PN_bQ&r=bphrOvrbM-MQuiouJ6IbJI4slBQwJm5B3QC1qfPMqsA&m=jc0Z-hl2HzBmab-0kgNVrUhPLkfJ2FfUzFm-1zpw4Jm2MCLe6UVG2oxBPwmooErg&s=HhDlUVQyrKg5B_plMZpbWEjsXX0GKYAAqaOETbEMhIM&e=>
[New biomed logo-UCRCMPWLA2205MD]
Hybrid work schedule as of January 2022: Available in-person on campus Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 8:00AM-4:30PM. I will be available remotely on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00AM-4:30PM.