[Biomed_grad_faculty] Important: Faculty Induction into BMSC- date change for reply (June 15 2022 instead of Jan 2020

Seema K. Tiwari-Woodruff Seema.Tiwari-Woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu
Thu Jun 9 14:18:42 PDT 2022

Dear Biomed Sciences (BMSC) Graduate Program faculty,

Dr Hooley has requested to join the BMSC graduate faculty (CV attached). I ask for your vote (yes or no) regarding his induction into the BMSC Graduate Program.

Please respond by June 15, 2022 (apologies for the left-over date "2020" from a past email).
I have received emails from a few of you and you do not need to reply again.

Dr. Hooley will present his work in the near future

Best regards

Seema

Seema Kaushalya Tiwari-Woodruff, PhD
Professor, Division of Biomedical Sciences
Director, Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences
School of Medicine, University of California Riverside
Rm 3140,  Multidisciplinary Research Building
900 University Ave,  Riverside, CA 92521
Office: (951) 827-7819
Lab: (951) 827-7583
Email: seema.tiwari-woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:seema.tiwari-woodruff at medsch.ucr.edu>
Email: seema-tiwari-woodruff at axonremyelination.org<mailto:seema-tiwari-woodruff at axonremyelination.org>
President  of American Society of Neurochemistry (2021-2023)