[Biomed_grad_faculty] Invitation to Biomedical Sciences PhD admission committee

Hermila Torres Hermila.Torres at medsch.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 25 10:39:56 PST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Hope you are all well. I am reaching out to ask for your participation in this years Biomedical Sciences PhD admission committee. We need faculty to join the PhD Admissions Committee to help review and select the top candidates that we want in our campus and labs. The application review period will take place from December 6-12. Then we will meet on Monday the 13th of December to discuss and rank our candidates. Please let us know ASAP if you are able and willing to contribute this time around. THANKS!

Best wishes,

Martin I Garcia-Castro
Associate Professor of Biomedical Sciences
169 Aberdeen Dr, Riverside, CA 92507
University of California Riverside
Riverside, CA 92521
martin.garcia-castro at ucr.edu<mailto:martin.garcia-castro at ucr.edu>
Office (951)-827-7251 Lab (951) 827-2378