[Biomed_grad_faculty] Call for DYP/GRMP/HSI/Burden/Pease fellowship application

Sika Zheng Sika.Zheng at medsch.ucr.edu
Mon Jan 4 17:31:42 PST 2021

Dear Biomed students and faculty,

Happy new Year! Hope you have had a nice holiday break.
This is a reminder for the fellowship deadline Jan 15. We had a call for DYP (Dissertation Year Program), GRMP (Graduate Research Mentorship Program), HSI, Burden, and Pease Cancer fellowship applications. Attached are the fillable application forms, which includes information on requirements. The form for Burden and Pease is not fillable yet but Hermila will send the fillable form later.

Nominations to Graduate Division are due Jan 31, 2021. Please send applications to me (cc Hermila) by Jan 15 so the review committee have time to review applications and put forward nominations.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,

Sika Zheng, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Biomedical Sciences
Office: 1-951-827-7670
Lab: 1-951-827-4525
Fax: 1-951-579-4118
Email: sikaz at ucr.edu<mailto:sikaz at ucr.edu>