[Biomed_grad_faculty] FW: Support for International Students

Hermila Torres Hermila.Torres at medsch.ucr.edu
Mon Nov 30 10:50:18 PST 2020

Sent on behalf of our BMSC Graduate Students:
International Student Affairs is participating in a giving Tuesday with a donation campaign to help our international students, please take some time and help donate whatever you are able! Please see the email below for additional details.
Thank you,
Jessica Noll