[Biomed_all] Mandatory LMS Trainings

Maribel Velarde Maribel.Velarde at medsch.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 1 17:32:48 PDT 2022

Greetings all,

As a reminder, everyone is required to stay current with their LMS reports. These are your mandatory training modules and can be found using the following link https://ucrlearning.ucr.edu/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ucrlearning.ucr.edu_&d=DwMF-g&c=LsLxleeqPm1pgCNn-PN_bQ&r=odoLShzbRqmy31Pgm-vkoGRUD3ZZZqBORJZiEk192HI&m=e6hkfRrERXOwOLfkCTS__F-f1ykMb4h5RgpE9jXkNfEBUWeSf7ja7mNXSUbzWaXs&s=8twMNqmS1ZCEPPG2OgSyIn4nGKeWLWp5y5mG855pxwc&e=>. Please check to see if you are current, we have some individuals who are extremely overdue.

We will start receiving on a quarterly basis (see dates) a report of individuals who are not in good standing as of: April 4, 2022* July 4, 2022* October 3, 2022* January 2, 2023

Our SOM Dean will also be receiving these reports prior to reports being sent to UCOP.

If you are having difficulties completing LMS trainings, please let us know so that we may aid you. We encourage you to take a snapshot of the completion page at the end of each module.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Maribel Velarde
Executive Assistant
Monica J. Carson, PhD, Chair
Isaac Owusu-Frimpong, FAO
Division of Biomedical Sciences
University of California, Riverside | School of Medicine
900 University Ave | Webber Hall 1212 | Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: 951-827-9150
Email: Maribel.Velarde at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:Maribel.Velarde at medsch.ucr.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D845ED.E5878820]