[Bhoccupants] Fire alarm testing

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 13 14:32:20 PST 2024

Hi Everyone,
The contractor needs to test the fire alarms — this will require the alarms and strobes to be on constantly for 2 hours.  They would like to do this on Thursday Feb 15 from 5 - 7 am.  Please let me know by 9 am tomorrow if this will be a problem for you.

We are in the home stretch on completion of construction.  Just a few more weeks.  Thanks for your patience with this challenging project.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu
bpschair at ucr.edu