[Bhoccupants] Fwd: 950464 UCR BHLR | Air Readings

Patricia S Springer patricia.springer at ucr.edu
Tue May 2 12:47:23 PDT 2023

Hi everyone, Over the next two weeks, the construction project will be entering rooms in phase 4 to get air readings.  They should not enter a room if someone is working there, and will primarily be working very early in the morning before most people arrive.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu