[Bhoccupants] Renovation update - sprinkler work in offices

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 29 17:52:38 PDT 2023

Hi all,
Over the next several weeks, the construction team would like to access offices throughout Batchelor to install sprinklers.  When they are done, you will have beautiful red sprinkler lines decorating the ceiling!

They say nothing needs to be moved, but they were working in my office this morning and did move things out of the way to make room for their ladder.  It will generate a little bit of dust - they are supposed to be cleaning as they go, but there is some dust left behind.

They will do the work in the morning and should only access offices that are unoccupied.  Please let me know if you run into any problems with these activities.

Patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu
bpschair at ucr.edu