[Bhoccupants] Batchelor Hall Renovation Notice

Patricia S Springer patricia.springer at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 1 12:42:17 PST 2022

Hi everyone,

The air flow reads will involve changing thermostat settings, so rooms may be uncomfortably hot or cold for a short period.

Patty

On Nov 30, 2022, at 1:46 PM, April Meinzer <april.meinzer at ucr.edu<mailto:april.meinzer at ucr.edu>> wrote:

Renovation Notice:

We would like to alert all building occupants to the renovation workers that will be walking the halls over the next few weeks.   At this time, the contractor will be conducting air flow reads within the building spaces in preparation for the start of Phase 2 in February 2023.

The contractor has explained should a room be occupied during the time of the reading, they will be happy to accommodate by moving onto the next available space and returning at a later time.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839