[Bgsa] Friday lunch bunch seminars

Rebecca Swab rswab001 at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 27 11:16:00 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am one of the coordinators for the Friday lunch bunch seminar series with
Jacob Vogenberg from the Santiago lab.  As coordinator, I am searching for
people to give talks.  If any of your labs have new arriving post docs,
visiting scholars, or new Ph.D students who would like to talk about their
masters work, please let me know! Even yourself, if you would like to give
a practice job talk, or just practice giving seminars in general, are
welcome to sign up for a slot.  Additionally, if you know anyone in the
area who you would like to have come speak, or topics you would like to
have covered, please let us know.  Right now every week is open so please,
feel free to suggest!

Rebecca