[Bgsa] Outreach Opportunity!

Breanna Harris bharr002 at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 21 09:32:26 PDT 2012

Please contact Ashley Swanson (grad student in Environmental Toxicology) if
interested!  ashley.swanson at email.ucr.edu or  aswan003 at ucr.edu

"ATTN Riverside People! I'm finally starting up a free tutoring program
through UCR for children's cancer patients (through high school) in the
Riverside area. I need 5 members minimum to start a club at UCR which will
happen about 3 weeks into the quarter, so if you or anyone you know is
interested in being a tutor please let me know! I'll need people for a wide
range of subjects so humanities majors would be awesome too. I'm just
tagging a few of you I thought of but any undergrads and grad students at
UCR are absolutely welcome."

Breanna N. Harris
PhD Candidate
Department of Biology