[Bgsa] six flags pass

Syed Ahmed sahme019 at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 4 14:36:39 PDT 2012

Hi list,

While the BGSA list was set up for the lofty goals of serious academic
exchange and hawking used furniture, I'm sending this out to ask you if you
want to purchase a Six Flags Thrill Pass. The rationale behind recruiting
you for this is that if we buy 4 thrill passes for $65 each in one
transaction, all 4 of the Thrill Passes get upgraded to GOLD passes. The
details as to why that can be a desirable outcome can be found here:

http://content.sixflags.com/magicmountain/tickets/seasonpass

So if anyone is interested, please let me know.

cheers,
syed.