[Bgsa] Tea

Brian Gray briang at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 22 17:09:57 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

In the spirit of bringing awesome traditions from other universities to
UCR, Matt Wolak and I would like to invite you to tea (it's way more
awesome than it sounds) on Tuesday, Oct 23 at 11am in the Darwin Room.
Bring a mug and a bag of your favorite tea (some will be provided if you
don't any) and discuss great ideas, commiserate with like-minded
individuals, or point and laugh at everyone drinking tea. Really, it's your
call. There may even be free chocolate...

We hope to see you there! Feel free to invite labmates/office mates that
might not get the BGSA emails.

Brian

--
*Brian Gray *| PhD Candidate | Program in Evolution, Ecology, and
Organismal Biology