[Bgsa] Friday Lunch Bunch October 19

Jacob Vogenberg jvoge001 at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 19 10:02:51 PDT 2012

Dear Graduate Students :
We are pleased to announce that this week we have two speakers presenting
at our weekly lunch bunch, this friday, October 19 at 12:10pm in Spieth
2200.
 *Clint Collins*, EEOB Graduate Student, presenting on the "Home Field
Advantage: Sprint Sensitivity to Ecologically Relevant Substrates in
Lizards"
*Kevin Jagnandan*, EEOB Graduate Student, presenting on "Amiiform
locomotion: The kinematics of ribbon-fin use in the bowfin, *Amia calva*"
 We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible. If you have
any questions feel free to contact me:
~Jacob Vogeberg~
EEOB Lunch Bunch Co-coordinator
E-mail: jvoge001 at ucr.edu