[Bgsa] Fwd: EEOB Fall News

Heather Hulton heather.hulton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:20:22 PST 2012

Friendly Reminder!

This is a call for any grants, publications, collaborations, or any other
news you would like to highlight in our upcoming Fall Quarter EEOB news!
Please, let me know of any graduating students in your lab!

As always, please feel free to contribute information about grants,
fellowships, presentations, publications, personnel, awards, outreach or
any other noteworthy item, and feel free to include photos if you have
them. As a reminder, it’s totally fine to send info about yourself, your
boss, your students, your labmates, etc.

--
Heather Hulton
University of California
heather.hulton at gmail.com