[Bgsa] furniture and garage sale

Vincent Careau vcareau at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 8 10:40:33 PST 2012

Hi!

it's me again! Just want to let you know that we are selling some of our
furniture before moving. I attached a document to this message showing what
we would like to sell. You can forward it to anyone that you know who might
be interested. Let me know if you'd like to buy anything! Thanks!!

Note: We will also do two yard sales: Sat. Nov.17th and Sat. Dec.1st at our
house 3246 Mt. Vernon Avenue, Riverside. Low prices on dishes, kitchen
utensils, toys, books, lamps, clothes, patio chairs and more!! Please come
and see us then!

Vincent Careau

NSERC Postdoctoral fellow

Department of Biology