[Bgsa] EEOBGSA - Student Organization Award Finalist!

Brian Gray briang at ucr.edu
Tue May 29 15:03:49 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Bre and I are happy to inform you that EEOBGSA is a finalist for the
Student Life Student Organization Awards! See the message below for more
information. Two relevant points:

1) The awards celebration takes place next Monday, June 4 from 6-9pm in
HUB302. There's free food and giveaways, and we'll find out then if we've
won any of the awards.

2) If you have any relevant photos that can be showcased at the ceremony
(and also sent to the selection committee, just in case it hasn't decided
on a winner yet), please send them to me as soon as possible and no later
than Wednesday so I can then send it to the appropriate person. These can
be photos of anything involving EEOBGSA outreach, teaching, and/or
mentoring. Have a great photo of you and your undergrads? That's perfect! A
photo of you giving a community presentation? Send it along. A photo
of...well, you get the idea.

Best wishes, and thanks for all that you do for EEOBGSA!

Cheers,

Brian

"Congratulations!****

** **

Your organization is a finalist for at least one (if not more) of Student
Life’s Student Organization Awards for the 2011-2012 year. I hope I’ll see
you and your organization at the 2012 Student Organization Awards
Celebration that is being held on *Monday, June 4th from 6pm-9pm in HUB 302.
* There will be the awards of course, but also free finger foods, giveaways
and live student organization performances!****

** **

I will need your assistance in honoring your organization though. If you
could please send me pictures of your organization, the individual you
nominated (if applicable) and any other relevant pictures you’d like to
showcase,*please send them to me before Thursday, May 31st. *You can send
them as an attachment, zip file, drop them off in a CD and so on. Be sure
to let me know the name of the individuals in the photos (if you applied
for an individual award) or the name of the group if it’s a group photo.****

** **

If you have any questions, please let me know. Otherwise, I hope to see you
on Monday, June 4th at the Student Organization Awards!"

--
*Brian Gray *| PhD Candidate | Program in Evolution, Ecology, and
Organismal Biology