[Bgsa] reasons for slow waste pick up by EH & S?

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu May 3 11:10:08 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Our GSA rep on the EH&S committee complained to someone at EH&S about
the very slow waste pick-up and got the reply you see below.  It
doesn't sound like they are planning to change anything, but if there
are some things Ms. Grey listed that you don't do, you might be able
to speed up the process somewhat.  If you had any suggestions that you
would like to be conveyed to EH&S, let me know and I'll pass it on (or
just write to Corrie directly).

Carla