[Bgsa] Fwd: [Eeobstudent] Credit for EEOB 265, Winter Quarter

Anne Jacobs ajaco005 at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 2 16:10:11 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Hare <daniel.hare at ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Subject: RE: [Eeobstudent] Credit for EEOB 265, Winter Quarter
To: Anne Jacobs <ajaco005 at ucr.edu>

Anne,

The absence of a computer in the seminar room came as a surprise to
me, as well as others.  I forgot to circulate the sign-up sheet while
managing to find another computer and get the presentation started
within a reasonable time.   So this is a free one for you all.  You
can pass the word.

Dan.

Dr. J. Daniel Hare, Professor
Department of Entomology, and
Graduate Program in Evolution, Ecology & Organismal Biology (EEOB)
Graduate Advisor for EEOB Continuing Students
University of California
Riverside, California  92521

Telephone: (951) 827-3858       FAX:    (951) 827-3086
e-mail:  daniel.hare at ucr.edu
Entomology Website:
http://www.facultydirectory.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/pub/public_individual.pl?faculty=618
Evolutionary Biology Website: