[Bgsa] Student Organization Awards

EEOB Outreach eeoboutreach at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:15:05 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Bre and I are happy to announce that EEOBGSA was a finalist for three
student organization awards! We won Outstanding Community Service as well
as the Outstanding Committment to Higher Education Outreach (for the
latter, this is second year in a row that we've won the award, and we're
the only student org to have ever won the award). We were also finalists
for Student Organization of the Year, and though we didn't win, we were
told by a reliable source that we were mere points away from winning this
award, which was ultimately claimed by the Student Alumni Association
(which has substantial financial and staff support).

We're proud of all that EEOBGSA does, and these awards serve as testament
to the outstanding and transformative work that you do here at UCR and in
our local communities.

Many thanks for all that you do! Congrats - we ALL earned these awards
together! Keep up the great work, and perhaps we can take all three awards
next year!

Cheers,
Bre and Brian