[Bgsa] Casual saturday bike ride

Emily Kane ekane001 at ucr.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:24:47 PDT 2012

Hello BGSA,
My Labmate, Kathleen, and I are planning to do a casual bike ride this
Saturday morning on the Santa Ana River Trail, and anyone else who is also
interested is more than welcome to join.  We have mountain bikes so we
might be a little slower than what road bikers are used to.  We also like
to stop and take pictures if something strikes our photographic eyes.  We
are aiming to hit the trail at 8am starting from the parking lot at the
base of Mt. Rubidoux and Carlson Park (the dog park).  The last time we had
this adventure, we went about 10 miles one way, and it took about 3 hours
total (but we also got lost a few times).  If you want to join, can you let
me know just so I know to wait if you're missing.  Thanks!
*
Emily Kane*
900 University Avenue
Riverside, CA 92521