[Bgsa] undergraduate help

Syed Ahmed sahme019 at ucr.edu
Mon Jul 2 18:02:08 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I have an opening in my lab for an unpaid undergraduate volunteer
position. I was wondering if anyone knows a student who would like to
work over the summer.

The work they will be required to do for the first few months will be
mostly (unspectacular) washing of bottles and vials. They can
subsequently move on to photomicrography or Drosophila work. However,
they really must be willing to do the "washing" for the first few
months.

If you know of anyone who wants to work in a lab, you can connect them
to me at syed.ahmed at email.ucr.edu.

Thanks!

Best,
Syed.