[Bgsa] Moolah for kiddos?

Breanna Harris bharr002 at ucr.edu
Sat Jan 21 08:42:49 PST 2012

Hi All,
Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in donating some money for the district fair prizes. For those of you who missed the meeting, we have a tradition of judging science fair projects  and then awarding prizes to the ones from the younger division we feel were great projects. We sponsor and award prizes to these kids to hopefully keep them interested in science as the district fair is the end of the line for that age group.

In the past we're purchased books and science kits. As of now we have a total of $65; $25 from the EEOBGSA fund and $40 in donations. The more we can raise the more cooler the prizes will be, and we'll be able to sponsor more categories.

Any amount will help, just let Brian or I know if you'd like to donate.

Thanks!
Bre and Brian

Breanna Harris
Biology Department