[Bgsa] Do you have stuff you want to get rid of? Also are you looking for something?

Teri Orr teri.orr at email.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 23 15:02:42 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am having a yard sale this weekend and wanted to suggest you look in the
bottoms of your closets or maybe even a cramped living room for things to
put in!  The plus?

You may have extra cash after and more space. I already have a few people
who have pieces of furniture they want to sell.   Let me know if you do
too and I'll fill you in on the details!

As a side note if you are looking for: a desk, refrigerator, tv, pots and
pans or even a couch let me know!

Teri

Teri J. Orr

Ph.D. Candidate