[Bgsa] EEOB Outreach Surveys - Please Complete!

Brian Gray briang at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 26 17:34:18 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks to those who have completed the EEOB outreach surveys! If you
still haven't completed one, please take a few minutes to complete the
survey found at http://ucrbsgsac.wufoo.com/forms/eeobgsa-award-survey/.

This information will help us craft a competitive application on behalf of
EEOBGSA for the Student Life Student Organization Awards. Earning one of
these awards is more than just a feather in our collective cap - such
awards help our faculty apply for competitive grants like the GAANN, which
provide funding to support a number of graduate students. We need your
application.

Thanks!
Bre and Brian