[Bgsa] First EEOBGSA Meeting

Anne Jacobs ajaco005 at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 15 15:14:48 PDT 2011

Hi everyone!

Mark your calendars.  The first EEOBGSA meeting of the new school year will
be on Friday, September 30, at noon in the Moore room.  The usual pizza and
beverages will be provided.  If you have an announcement that concerns the
graduate students that you would like to make at the meeting, please let me
know, and I'll add you to the agenda.  I will also be sending out further
reminders as we get closer to the date, but in the meantime, if you know a
new student who has not yet been added to the mailing list, please forward
this message along to them.

Thanks!

Anne Jacobs