[Bgsa] Science Fair Judges Needed: Granite Hill Elementary

Brian Gray briang at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 29 17:15:56 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,

Granite Hill Elementary School in Riverside needs judges for its science
fair, which takes place next Wednesday, December 7. The fair is open for
judging from 1:30pm to 4:30pm, but most people finish judging in about an
hour or so. This is one of our longest-standing partnerships, so we'd like
to be able to help this school out again this year.

If you're interested, please let Bre (bharr002 at ucr.edu) or I know as soon
as you can. Also, if you would like to go and need a ride/can provide a
ride, just let one of us know and we can see about arranging carpools.

Thanks!

Brian

--
Brian Gray