[Bgsa] Zimride

Matthew Wolak matthew.wolak at email.ucr.edu
Mon Nov 14 14:41:22 PST 2011

Hello all,

I'm passing along an e-mail (below) that I hope is useful.

Matthew

To whom it may concern,
I'm spreading the word about University of California Riverside's official
green transportation solution for students:

www.zimride.com/ucriverside/<http://unimail.zimride.com/wf/click?c=7abBZS3fB93z4axeBtPY7ptpm8pY%2Fgi%2Boo1ZBTa1HKgYJzvX6bv1J2M1TDLgyYyl&rp=eLFMrKDT8iBxZ%2Fbnk%2BZqvcnwfD7gmL6T98JsxK0LZejk4FVOmf3Pk0pr4Y%2FPm90jtU9mTQPAdRFBfUD4T7AC7gPwS1MM4Ti8zz9KFSWj3LdD6zDh0O6oE85BbzQyv8jG&up=RVOoJDNaiSlT95tkRwvsoFFd6ZpqJyc8VXVFVgkcaRMzbKzpcu3JIt80tUzY%2B%2Fdc&u=m-KMgca6R7aoLhCp1T9JxA%2Fh0>

We provide a super easy way for your members to organize carpools. Whether
going home for Thanksgiving or doing a cross country road trip, Zimride has
you covered! I was hoping you can forward this on to your members, and
together, we can start the green transportation revolution.

How to take advantage of Zimride:
1. Sign-in <http://www.zimride.com/ucriverside/> with your University of
California Riverside email.
2. Driving? Post your trip and sell the empty seats in your car to fellow
University of California Riverside students.
3. Need a ride? Grab a seat from a University of California Riverside
student heading home for the holidays.

Nick
Zimride at University of California Riverside

--

Matthew Wolak
PhD Candidate