[Bgsa] FREE dance improv. class this weekend

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:47:48 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I sent an announcement around a couple weeks ago about a dance improv.
class for people who don't (normally) dance.  There is another one
happening this Saturday and it turns out the first class is free.

Here are the details:

Saturday, Nov. 12, 3 - 4:30pm
Source Studio, 3865 Brockton Ave., Riverside (by the downtown)

I've included the message where I described the class - see below.

Cheers,

Carla