[Bgsa] EEOBGSA: Award Finalist!

Brian Gray briang at ucr.edu
Thu May 26 10:21:39 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

EEOBGSA is a finalist for the Outstanding Commitment to Higher Education
Outreach award sponsored by Student Life.  Thank you to everyone who
submitted information to Matt, Bre, and/or Brian so we could put together a
competitive application on behalf of EEOBGSA!

All members of EEOBGSA are invited to attend the Student Organization Awards
Celebration on Tuesday, May 31st from 6pm to 9pm in HUB 302.  There will be
snacks and giveaways, as well as some performances from other student orgs.
 Most importantly, we'll find out whether we've won the (inaugural) award or
not!

Thank you once again for all of your hard work and dedication to educational
outreach during this last academic year!

Regards,
Bre, Brian, and Matt