[Bgsa] Oscar Clarke's blog and 2nd call for listserve moderator volunteer

Ian King iking001 at ucr.edu
Mon May 2 11:07:38 PDT 2011

My dictatorship as listserve moderator is in its death throes. I'm still
looking for someone to take over, so please contact me if you're interested.
As I wrote in my earlier call for volunteers, it's quite simple and will
only take a couple of minutes a day.

Before I go, I get to post whatever I please. So for those interested in
local natural history (especially botany), I want to draw your attention to
the fact that local botanist and author, Oscar Clarke, has a blog with some
of his thoughts, ideas, observations, reminiscences, etc. at:

http://oscarfclarke.blogspot.com/

There were problems with leaving comments if you didn't have a Google
account, but a settings tweak has fixed that now. He really enjoys the
feedback and interactivity, so feel free to comment, if just to say "hello".
Please pass the link along to others who might be interested.

Ian